Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All Caught up... a regular posting blog of all my body chats to come..

So, I send my notes to my body to my friends.. And I have failed to post them on this, my body journals, so pardon the rambling, but I am catching up on all those texts so I can have these journal entries in order from now on…. I’m sharing my life and my thoughts in these.. Sometimes I’m funny, sometimes not so much.. But I love the opportunity to be honest..Oh Gosh.. I’ve leaving myself completely exposed…

Dear Body,
I was just told by my French Uncle ( for some sort of explanation as to why he would say this to me, I want you to know it’s because he’s foreign and sometime foreigners say off the wall things) Uncle Deacon said that I should hurry up and settle down, because I am not getting any younger… How do you feel about that Body?
Yeah, I know – Me

( Um so it hurt my feelings a little bit to say the least…)
Dear Body,
My eyes are my best feature, so regardless if I spend the night crying, I’d appreciate it  if you wouldn’t make them look so puffy and YUCK!! Thanks
Love Me

Dear Body,
I didn’t mean to stick those earplugs so far in, but HOT DANG that band was piercing my ear drums, so I just thought that you would be more appreciative..
Sorry, ME
Dear Body,
I loosened all my extensions, can my headache go away NOW please ? Sincerely, Me
Dear Body,
I’ve been meaning to talk to you about the large amounts of hair that I see on the shower floor when I give it a good washing.. I mean the mass amounts of  hair I lose every time are starting to negatively affect me. I feel like I’m going through Chemo.. CUT IT OUT!!
 I don’t want to be bald headed,  me
Dear Body,
I know you’re really tired, but you only have 3 more hours of work left. YOU CAN DO IT !

Dear Body,
I DON’T  appreciate the fight you put up this morning when we needed to get out of bed.. THANKS TO YOU, I was late for work, and now that I’m here.. I don’t even want to do anything. You really need to cut that  nonsense out! I’m not playing with you!
Dear Body,
This guy in his truck on his cell phone for crying out loud, almost hit me. If I didn’t have so much going this weekend I would have let him do it, cause with the current laws I’m pretty sure I would have gotten a big pay out. I can’t believe it has come to this…
Love Me

Dear Body,
As I get older, I notice that there are more areas that need tending to.. Oh, a wax here, pluck there, nip here, tuck there.. Remind me why I’m doing this again? Please let me know.
Me

Dear Body,
Does IBS meant that every time you’re irritable , I’m not going to have a bowl movement. I mean so we can suffer more than one way… Cause that’s a GREAT idea . – Me

Dear Body,
I probably shouldn’t have eaten a whole bag of grapes.. Just saying I’m sorry… Love Me

Oh Dear Body,
I was walking back from lunch and I saw my reflection in the window.. OD GOOD GAWL, my booty is HUGE .. I need to work on that .. Me
Dear Body,
It’s pretty much a guarantee that if I say I need to go potty, and I don’t go within at least 5 minutes, I  may have a tiny accident.. About that, when did you downsize my bladder?
Yeah, Me

1 comment: