Thursday, August 26, 2010

No Sugar.. That's right, I'm nuts

Dear Body,

I'm not going to say that I'm sorry for giving up sugar yesterday. I mean seriously, do we really need it? I'm not going to apologize for making you workout yesterday too, although today my abs and core hurt something fierce, the pain is just a sign that we worked hard ( I know I cheated a bit and didn't do all 3 hundred and something core and ab exercises) The pain won't last long, and the headache from withdrawal from soda and sugar will be gone after a few more days.  Until then I would like to thank who ever invented Excedrin Migraine for my headache, My doctor for the prescription  strength Ibuprofen and who ever came up with Icelandic Glacial Water, because that water is dang delicious and so worth the money for the largest bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment