Monday, August 30, 2010

Quitting Sugar is like Quitting Drugs

Dear Body, 


So I had a relapse on the sugar while in that 2 and half hour meeting we had at work on Friday... and this past weekend when I started over, because I really want this thing to work..   you paid me back with that awful migraine all weekend long.. I felt like pooh on a summer day... Today nothing is going right at work.. and I broke down and cried in Becky's office. She gave me a hug and prescribed a piece of candy as the cure for my feelings... I feel so sick.. Have I ever felt this rotten before... oh yeah, I remember.. when I quit doing drugs.. thanks body for the reminder to stay sober.. I mean after all these years I would've forgotten had my face not been in the toilet on Sunday because the migraine was so bad... I couldn't even keep meds down.. I would like to now remind you that not having sugar is a good thing.  I don't want to feel sick anymore.. or hypersensitive ...this needs to end..


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment