Friday, August 13, 2010

Grateful

(Jan 2010)


I was at the Center for Change in Orem, UT one day, and as I sat in the lobby while I waited I was listening to the music being played over the PA. I love music and when it’s good, it stirs up emotion and thought, and on this day it did. I thought about being grateful. I thought about how my life in a few months had changed so much, and I pondered over all the changes that had happened and were happening in my life….and I’m so grateful. I’m grateful that things have a purpose even when I don’t know what the purpose is. Grateful that I’ve  learned a lot even the cost of learning was a lot more than I felt I had in me, and even when it hurt as often times it did, and it does still hurt… but never the less, I’m grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment