Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Best Feature

My eyes are my best feature. My one beauty.. wait, I have an amazing laugh so I've been told. I actually created my infectious laugh myself.  One day I was laughing and thought that I sounded like someone who I don't really enjoy, so I changed it. I made a laugh that is all  my own. I've been told that I have freakishly abnormally soft skin, not that anyone was complaining, but I must admit, sometimes it weirds me out to have people touching me in awe of my how soft it is. (* Note, I love moisturizer ) People have also commented on my smile, but I hate my teeth, I've never needed braces until now.. nevertheless, you'll see me smiling a lot. I stutter when I'm dehydrated and get a headache when my hair is dirty. I don't care for my feet, but they help me get from one place to another with the help of my legs.I have a birthmark on my left arm that my old soccer coach once said was where I happened to run out of paint cause it's so light and the rest of me is brown. I have matching scars on my wrist from surgeries that I've had on them.. I tell people that I got them busting free of handcuffs.( people fall for it all the time) My eyes are my best feature, I like them the most, they're dark brown almost coal looking and I've been told they look lighter to darker based on my mood. I don't have crows feet and you can't even tell when I'm tired cause they're always bright... I love my eyes...it's the other stuff that needs help Body...

Love ME

No comments:

Post a Comment